Hours: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Thursday-Friday 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. for Night Eyes; Saturday & Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m. for Night Eyes Admission: $11 Adults, $6 Child; Night Eyes Admission is $6 or $5/members
5 Ways to Enjoy Night Eyes at Blank Park Zoo
It’s beginning to look a lot like Night Eyes at Blank Park Zoo!
From setting up rainbow-lit walkways to lighted animal displays to hundreds of thousands of candy pieces arriving at the Zoo, we are gearing up for the sweetest Halloween tradition in Central Iowa! Join us for our 23rd annual Night Eyes presented by Dahl's Foods Oct. 17-20 and Oct. 24-27.
There are five great ways you can enjoy this merry, not scary adventure:
1. Get your tickets early at a discounted price! Admission at the door is $5 for nonmembers and $4 for members. Receive an additional discount and purchase your pre-sale tickets before Oct. 17 for $3 each at Dahl’s or online today!
2. Share your photos to enter the children’s Night Eyes costume contest! Snap a photo of your children in costume at Night Eyes and share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #NightEyesDSM and #blankparkzoo to be entered to win. Winners will be chosen for each weekend of Night Eyes for special Night Eyes memorabilia.
3. Enjoy a 50% off discount at WildThings Gift Shop! All regular, non-Night Eyes gift shop merchandise will be discounted by 50% during Night Eyes. Get your holiday gifts early and get your Blank Park Zoo gear at a discount!
4. Volunteer at Night Eyes! Shifts are still available to volunteer at Night Eyes with your friends or family. Get dressed up in costume, meet trick-or-treaters and have fun volunteering at Blank Park Zoo. There are many ways to get involved – sign up here for a shift!
5. Explore the wonders of Blank Park Zoo transformed into a world of lights, castles and storybook characters. Go on a treat safari, ride the train or tractor and play in the Fun Zone! Take a family photo at the Dahl’s Pumpkin Patch (make sure to share it with us using the hashtags #NightEyesDSM and #blankparkzoo).
Night Eyes is a premier Halloween event and is unlike any other in Iowa!