- Date Posted
July 20, 2018
The Blank Park is seeking friendly, customer-oriented individuals to work in the guest service department. Individuals work a rotating and varied shift and perform a variety of assignments as related to all guest service operations. Essential functions and responsibilities include:
- Work in the entire guest service department including but not limited to: Admissions, Attractions, Rides and Retail
- Admissions – Cashier functions (complete transactions, issue change to customers, and balance drawer), assist guests with questions, communicate with guests and keep the area clean.
- Attractions – Cashier functions at rides and feeding areas, interact with guests and answer questions, facilitate animal interactions with the giraffe, parakeet feeding, Kids Kingdom area and ostrich.
- Retail – Cashier functions (complete transactions, issue change to customers, and balance drawer), clean and stock shelves, answer guest questions. There are multiple retail points including two outdoors.
- Assist guests with questions, problems, or emergencies
- Balance cash drawers
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must be 16 years or older. Preference will be given to candidates with cash handling experience, an out-going friendly attitude and experience in a customer service setting. Weekend shifts are required. Shifts are available now and ending in October.