Kid's Night Out
Ages: 4-10 years
Dates: September 16, November 18, December 16, January 20, February 17, March 24
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
Cost: $35 for the first child, $30 each for additional children. Members get a 20% discount.
Parents can enjoy a kid free evening while the kids enjoy the zoo! Let us be your sitter for the night and send the kids to Blank Park Zoo for an animal-tastic evening! Kids will experience the exhibits after hours, an ambassador animal program, crafts, stories, games, and more. Pizza dinner is included.
Registration and pre-payment required.
Registration Available Soon.
Kid’s Night Out Expectations
In order to provide a safe and positive experience for everyone, we thank you for following our expectations.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. We encourage everyone to bring a reusable water bottle.
- Pizza dinner and evening snack will be provided. Please list any dietary restrictions in registration.
- Be Safe - Everyone’s safety is our highest priority! In order to keep participants safe, we ask everyone to stay with the group at all times, do not climb up fences or into exhibits, wear appropriate clothing and footwear, and refrain from fighting (even play fighting) as it may result in serious injuries.
- Be Respectful - Simply put, respect means to be nice. We all need to work to be nice to each other, respecting each other’s space, listening with our whole bodies and respecting what everyone has to say. This also includes respecting the plants and animals at the Zoo by not picking any plants or their leaves, tapping on the glass at animal exhibits or yelling at the animals.
- Be Responsible - At Kid’s Night Out we share, we clean up after ourselves and we conserve our resources. This means we take turns, push in our chairs, place trash and recycling items in the appropriate bins and do not waste supplies.
- Bathrooms are available for changing into pajamas.
Registration & Cancellations
All sales are final. No refunds will be offered unless programs are cancelled by the Zoo.
For more information, please call the Education Office at 515-974-2550 or email email@example.com.