Adult Overnight Adventures
Time: 6 p.m. -9 a.m., unless otherwise noted
Age: 21+ years old
Bring your partner or favorite group of people for a WILD overnight adventure at Blank Park Zoo. Overnight Adventures include animal programs, guided tours, gourmet meal and more.
Registration and pre-payment required. For non-members, overnight does include Zoo admission for the following day.
Adult Overnight Adventures
Adult Overnight Adventures are overnight programs where participants spend the night at the Zoo to experience exhibits after hours. Program includes ambassador animal programs, a 3-course gourmet meal and drinks, a night-time scavenger hunt, breakfast and a guided morning hike.
Summer 2021 dates to be announced in January.
**Please note, due to recent health reasons, we are unable to provide participants with tents. Attendees must bring their own tents.
Click here to register
COVID-19 Precautions and Restrictions
Out of an abundance of caution, to keep our guests, animals and staff healthy, we are implementing the following precautions for our Fall 2020 education programs:
- Adult groups are limited to 8 people.
- Adults will be asked to complete a health screening prior to each camp out.
- All guests over age 2 are required to wear a mask in indoor areas and outdoor spaces when they cannot socially distance from others.
- No touching of live animal visitors.
- No snacks will be offered during activities.
Overnight Adventure Rules
In order to provide a safe and positive experience for everyone, we thank you for following our Overnight Adventure Rules.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. We encourage everyone to bring a reusable water bottle or purchase one from the Zoo!
- Dinner will be provided with one drink included and more available for purchase. Please drink responsibly. Continental breakfasts are included with every camp out.
- Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe – we ask that you be respectful to our animals and your fellow campers by keeping noise at a respectful level, be responsible by keeping your belongings organized and contained to your campsite and keep litter picked up, and be safe by following directions from Zoo staff and volunteers during activities and staying at your campsite during the night.
- Tents are not allowed to be staked down. Weights can be provided upon request.
- Electricity may not be available at every campsite.
- Bathrooms are available for changing and nightly/morning routines. Please note, no showers are available.
- Please note, tents will be set on concrete or hardwood flooring and will be outdoors. We encourage cushions or air mattresses and warm clothes and blankets.
Registration & Cancellations
All sales are final. No refunds will be offered unless camp outs are cancelled by the Zoo.
For more information, help registering please call the Education Office at 515-974-2550 or email email@example.com.