Halloween Zoo Brew Costume Contest
COSTUME CONTEST RULES:
- There are 3 categories and guest may choose to participate in one of the following: individual, pair (2 people max) or group (3+)
- Each person may only enter one category
- Sign up will take place from 5:30-6:30 by the bald eagle exhibit
- Those who sign up will receive a number. All Entrants must be at the Zoo Plex from 6:30-7:00 for judging. Entrants who do not show up on time will not be judged.
- There will be secret judges throughout the Zoo and they will pick the top two costumes in each category. At that point, it will go to the crowd for the audience to decide who each winner is.
- No hazardous materials or any materials with clean up or damage will be allowed. This includes any liquids, confetti, silly string, etc.
- For the safety of the animals, some costume props will not be allowed. Balloons, plastic lids, straws, glass containers or alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Do not tease or scare any animals - guests will be promptly asked to leave. This includes, but not limited to, making noises at, running at, or jumping at the animals.
- Firearms and all weapons (real and costume props) are prohibited on Zoo grounds.
- All winners will be presented at the Judges’ discretion.