Night Eyes Costume Guidelines
Costumes are not required but are encouraged! Please note that balloons & full-face masks are not allowed for the safety of the animals.
COSTUME GUIDELINES FOR NIGHT EYES
- Due to CDC guidelines, please no costume masks.
- For the safety of the animals, balloons of any kind, plastic lids, straws, glass containers or alcoholic beverages will not be allowed inside Blank Park Zoo.
- Radios, skateboards, roller skates, frisbees, bicycles and other sports equipment will not be allowed. No noise makers (including horns) and laser pointers.
- No hazardous materials or any materials that will involve clean up or damage will be allowed. This includes any liquids, confetti, silly string, etc.
- Do not tease or scare any animals - guests will be promptly asked to leave. This includes, but not limited to: making noises at, running at, or jumping at the animals.
- Firearms and all weapons (real and costume props) are prohibited on Zoo grounds.
- Blow up costumes, will be asked to deflate when walking by the Big Cats exhibit for the safety of the cats